blog image

Which are the Best Hindi Songs for Karaoke?

Hindi Karaoke tracks offer perfect ways to ensure that you impress someone exactly the way you wish to, by touching their hearts with your very own melodious voice. Be it a family gathering, or a date with special someone, or a celebration evening, you can make the most of it with the best karaoke tracks and singing your heart out by getting your karaoke songs with lyrics and make everyone participate. What is difficult is to choose the perfect songs and the best quality karaoke Hindi songs for the same.

Hindi Karaoke Shop has curated a list of the trending Hindi karaoke songs including both latest Bollywood karaoke and the karaoke songs from the old golden era for your ease.

1. Shayad Love AajKal(2020) This mesmerizing song is bound to help you express your first-sight love to your partner! It can also create an aura of love and tranquillity around you and make you the centre of attraction of the gathering.
  2. Tamma Tamma AgainBadrinath kiDulhaniya -This remake of the amazing song will make everyone grab their feet and step to the dance floor on your voice. A total party groove, it is.

Here a sample here.

1. PehlaNashaJo JeetaWohi Sikandar- A timeless song by Shri Udit Narayan and Sadhana Sargam ji, which can create nostalgia for everyone regardless of the age group. This karaoke track in the best quality can be found here with sample.

There is no limit to the best Hindi songs’ karaoke for anyone. All the above karaoke tracks along with many more can be found on Hindi Karaoke Shop in best quality along with express deliveries. No more waiting for the curation of your favourite karaoke tracks be it Hindi remix karaoke, a medley karaoke, or a customized karaoke specific to your needs. Hindi Karaoke shop also provides video karaoke tracks with sliding lyrics. Hence, all your needs met at a single place. So, why not try today and contact them!

10 Comments

1. Pankaj Asrani says:

Excellent!! All songs listed over here are my all-time favorite songs, and I will definitely want to perform with its karaoke. I really like this article.

2. Tanya Dubey says:

Hindi karaoke shop is one of the best websites for karaoke and karaoke related blogs. I Mean you guys are awesome in every field. Whenever I am confused to choose songs for my performance your blogs helps me very much and trust me it’s very easy for me to select songs for my karaoke selections 😀

3. Aayushi Shrivastava says:

Good Work Guys!! Great selection of songs. Hindi Karaoke Shop is one of the best online sites.

4. Adarsh Jain says:

Great. List of the selected songs seems like my playlist, my all-time favourite. Enjoyed reading this article. Thank u Hindikaraokeshop

5. Anjali Sen says:

Very nice blog and all songs are really good for karaoke, Good job

6. Tanya says:

Wowww Great… All collection of tracks is new this is really very helpful for new generation music lovers just like me…Thanks, guys keep it up thanks for suggesting some amazing tracks.

7. Juhi Shukla says:

Great selection of songs I must say… Nice article hindikaraokeshop

8. Abhilasha Jain says:

You people have selected my all-time favorite tracks. Enjoyed reading this track.Good job Hindikaraokeshop

9. Ahana Tyagi says:

All tracks are trendy, this is really very helpful for new generation music lovers just like us. Thanks, HKS team for sharing this collection with us.

10. Ankita says:

Very Nice Blog, Usually I never comment on blogs but your Blog is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job, Keep it up.